What data is collected?
When you use the Website, I may collect information that could potentially be used to identify you, or your Personal Data.
The Website collects and/or receives the following Information:
- your contact details, such as first name and email
- your location information, determined by the IP address you use when browsing the Website
- your device information (type of device, operating system, etc.)
- third party data, like information from my Email Service Provider about what links you clicked in the email
Collecting data from children
The Website doesn’t knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, please don’t submit any personal information through this Website. If you are a parent or a guardian, I encourage you to instruct your children to never provide their personal information online.
How long your data is stored
As a rule, your data is stored as long as you remain a customer, i.e., continue using the Website. Your information will be deleted within 30 days upon your written request. You can have your data removed by sending a request to onegrandtrip (at) gmail.com.
They also allow me to see things like how many posts you’ve read when you visited the Website. This information can’t be matched with your name, email, or any other information that may identify you.
What kind of cookies are used
- Essential cookies. These are the cookies that help the Website remember your preferences and login info.
- Analytics cookies. These cookies help me understand how you use the Website in order to offer you more relevant content and more helpful features. For example, I’ll be able to see that after post A you read post B, but weren’t interested in Post C. The Website uses Google Analytics to get and process that information. You can learn more about Google Analytics and your privacy on the How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps page. You can also opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics.
How to disable cookies
How your data is used
I use and process your data as necessary for the functioning of the Website and my business interests, including:
- to calculate statistics on the number of devices accessing the Website, the average amount of time spent on a page, etc.
- to personalize the Website to your use
- to improve features of the Website and develop new features
- to send emails and other communications (e.g., browser notifications), but only if you consent to receiving these communications
- to investigate things like fraud, abuse, and security breaches
If information is de-identified to a point where it can no longer be associated with a natural person, I can use it for other business purposes.
How your data is shared and disclosed
I may disclose your Personal Data to third parties only in the following cases:
- to provide service providers with the information they need to perform their function. For example, I share your email with the Email Service Provider to be able to send out newsletters. These service providers may only access and use the data that’s necessary for them to perform their duties.
- in the course of an acquisition, merger, reorganization, or similar process that transfers the rights to this Website to a third party
- to investigate a potential illegal activity or a security threat, including in response to a lawful request by a public authority like a law enforcement agency
I don’t share your personal data to third parties so that they can show ads to you. Nor do I sell or rent your Personal Data.
You have the right to access, correct, or delete your Personal Data processed by One Grand Trip. To do that, please send a request to onegrandtrip (at) gmail.com. You can also ask me to stop using your data for email marketing
What will remain unchanged though, is my commitment to protecting your privacy.